Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions (The Terms and Conditions) which govern the use by you of the Lidl-Breaks.ie service.
These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between Lidl-Breaks.ie and you relating to this website, Lidl-Breaks.ie
You may only use to Lidl-Breaks.ie make legitimate enquiries or reservations and hereby undertake to not make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or any reservations in anticipation of demand.
Availability of the Site
Notwithstanding the fact that we aim to offer you the best service possible, we cannot guarantee that the Lidl-Breaks.ie site will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the site, we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as practicable. Should you notice a fault, please report it to email@example.com
Access to the Lidl-Breaks.ie website may be occasionally restricted to facilitate repairs and/or upgrades.
Use of the Site
By using the Lidl-Breaks.ie site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Before proceeding, please confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions as follows:
Lidl-Breaks.ie may modify the information on the site upon notice published over the site. Lidl-Breaks.ie reserves the right to suspend, modify or amend the site (or any part thereof) from time to time.
If you continue to use the site after the effective date of the notice your use of the site shall be deemed to indicate your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in relation to the site are and shall remain the property of Lidl-Breaks.ie and the hotels. No attempt shall be made by you to copy, distribute, market, re-sell, retransmit, publish or otherwise exploit in any form the intellectual property of the site.
Lidl-Breaks.ie reserves accommodation on behalf of and with the authority of the hotel mentioned on the reservation form using this on-line booking service.
Lidl-Breaks.ie obligation is to facilitate the reservation of accommodation but has no obligation to ensure that the reserved accommodation will be provided once a booking is made.
The hotel agrees to furnish the accommodation as set out in the reservation form but you will be responsible to the hotel for the payment of the balance of the accommodation and any other matters.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied, Lidl-Breaks.ie does not accept any liability for loss, delay, injury, expense, damage, or inconvenience whatsoever in relation to the provision of any information on this site. Section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services, 1980 (as amended) is hereby excluded.
When you make a reservation at this site, you will be obliged to pay a non-refundable deposit when making the reservation. The balance shall be payable to the hotel in respect of which the reservation is made.
Liability of the Hotel
The hotel shall be solely liable to you for any loss that you may suffer in connection with the reservation.
The liability of the hotel shall not exceed the total cost of the facilities provided and the hotel shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever.
The terms implied by Section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act of 1980 (as amended) are hereby excluded.
By using this site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel against all costs or damages, whether direct or indirect, arising from any acts or omissions by you or third parties acting on your behalf.
Lidl-Breaks.ie and the hotels have taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of the site is accurate. However, site information is compiled from information supplied by the hotel's and which is published by Lidl-Breaks.ie in good faith. Lidl-Breaks.ie shall not accept any liability for changes to facilities at a particular hotel which are not notified to Lidl-Breaks.ie,
Lidl-Breaks.ie shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or goodwill) whether or not caused through negligence and shall not be liable for any failure to perform (or delay in performing) any of its obligations hereunder caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Lidl-Breaks.ie recommends that you review the privacy statements of any such third party sites when you visit them.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these terms and conditions and Lidl-Breaks.ie chooses to ignore this, Lidl-Breaks.ie will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the terms and conditions.
Lidl-Breaks.ie shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies, Lidl-Breaks.ie may at any time suspend the Site.
Governing Law and Dispute
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and Lidl-Breaks.ie and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent Lidl-Breaks.ie from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
We make no promise that materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ireland and accessing the site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Accommodation Reservations Terms & Conditions
Obligations on reservation
When you are making a booking on Lidl-Breaks.ie you will be required to enter the following information to process a booking, First Name, Last Name, Home Address, Valid Credit / Debit card, telephone number, mobile number.
You will need to use one of the following valid credit cards Visa / MasterCard / Laser Card to book your hotel and guarantee your reservation.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 12% of the cost of your booking to guarantee your reservation.
You will be responsible for the payment of the balance due and any additional costs to the hotel on arrival.
You hereby confirm that you have read and understand the cancellation requirements when you make your accommodation reservation.
Where you require additional requirements, you must ensure that the accommodation of your choice has them available and you have requested these at the time of booking.
Prices and Information
The price for the accommodation that can be booked by you is specified on the site.
Lidl-Breaks.ie reserves accommodation on behalf of and with the authority of the entity mentioned on the reservation form as the hotel prices quoted will not include additional requirements unless specifically stated.
The hotel agrees to furnish the accommodation as set out in the reservation form. This will constitute the entire agreement between the hotel and you.
All complaints, in relation to the accommodation or additional requirements, should be made in writing to the address of the place of business of the hotel within one weeks of the event of the complaint.
Every reasonable effort will be made by the Hotel to settle a complaint made by you. If this procedure does not satisfy, your complaint will be referred to the decision of a single arbitrator appointed by agreement between you and the Hotel or, in default, the President for the time being of the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland will appoint the arbitrator. The Arbitration Acts, 1954 to 1998 and any statutory amendment or re-enactment thereof will apply to such arbitration.
The cancellation policy in place at the hotel in respect of which the reservation is made will be binding on you. Please make yourself aware of the cancellation policy in place at the hotel you are booking.
You should note that the 12 percent non-refundable deposit will not be refunded if the reservation is cancelled subsequent to the booking being made.
To confirm a reservation, you must pay a non-refundable deposit to the value of 12% (plus VAT) of the reservation. Payments may be made using Visa, MasterCard and Laser. Credit/charge cards used to process reservations must not expire within 10 days of making the reservation.
The outstanding balance due on a reservation is payable directly to the hotel on arrival.
For the time being of the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland will appoint the arbitrator. The Arbitration Acts, 1954 to 1998 and any statutory amendment or re-enactment thereof will apply to such arbitration.
Lidl Breaks Competition: Healthy Living – Luxury Spa Getaway
- This competition is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH (the Promoter), Head Office, Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland, Registered in Ireland.
- The closing date of the competition is 3rd February 2017 . The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland and over the age of 18, excluding employees of Lidl Ireland, affiliated companies, partners, families or anyone associated with this promotion.
- To be deemed a participant in the competition (Participant), entrants must fill out the competition form on www.lidl-breaks.ie
- For the competition entry to be valid, all mandatory fields must be filled in correctly and legibly, the competition question answered.
Q: "What is the name of our weekly offers on fruit & veg and meat, poultry & fish items?"
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition to win the prize listed above. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither the Promoter or its affiliated entities are responsible for fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries, or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or technical malfunction, or due to any delay with the postal service.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules without prior notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The winner will be selected by 10th February 2017 at Midday and shall be notified within 4 weeks after the close of the competition. The winner have 28 days from receipt of notification, to claim their prize. If winners do not claim their prize before the 28 day deadline, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. The Promoter’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- The prize is a 2 night Bed & Breakfast with 1 Evening Meal & Mini Delight Spa Package for 2 adults. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Only in the event of the advertised prize becoming unavailable will an alternative prize be offered.
- The prize must be redeemed between the 30th June 2017.
- The prize winner must have all valid documentation in order to avail of the prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Any further expense incurred by the winner in relation to the general use and enjoyment of their prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be responsible for any damage to accommodation or other venue caused as a result of any deliberate or negligent act or omission of the winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner, by employees, agents or subcontractors of the Promoter or anyone working on behalf of the of the Promoter and/or by local media ) for purposes of internal/external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require
- By participating in our competition you agree to your personal data being stored and processed by Lidl for the purpose of entering the competition. You agree to your personal data being processed for the further purpose of receiving our Lidl Breaks newsletter (in the event that an email address has been supplied and the opt out option has not been selected).
- The Promoter hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection legislation. Your personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. The Promoter will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland/Northern Ireland.
- Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of your personal information. If you choose not to subscribe to our newsletter your personal data will be deleted 3 months after the close of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any competition winner) and identity of any winner before prizes are distributed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a prize distribution to any participant or to disqualify any participant who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute. The Promoter does not need to provide a reason for the withdrawal of the prize or for disqualification.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland and these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering into the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions which may be advertised.
WARNING: When assessing our site through an insecure network please note that all communications on such a network are vulnerable to eavesdropping. Unencrypted connections, particularly those to social networking sites, are easily hijacked by a third party. To ensure privacy and integrity of your information, please use a Secure private network known to you before accessing personal information in these type of networks!